- Application forms for admission to LKG are issued in January of each year. These forms should be properly filled in and registered before the due date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Minimum age for admission to LKG is 3 Years and six months on 1st June.
- For fresh admission the original birth certificate is required and not the affidavit.
- Admission to class II to IX, if seats are available, is strictly on the performance in the entrance tests.
- Entrance test has written tests in English, Hindi, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Admission formalities will be attended to in April.
- No admission is complete until the transfer certificate from the previous school is produced, countersigned by the appropriate Education Officer of the district.
- The Principal reserves the right to reject any application without having to assign reasons for the action.